Here’s a quick run down of things that have happened in my world during 2005, it’s nice to look back and think. To summarise: Passed my driving test, fell back in love with linux, finished uni for a year, moved back home, got a car, started my work placement, went on holiday, got a laptop.
- Installed Ubuntu Hoary and back again
- Converted my site to Drupal and back again
- Sara turned 18
- Sara and I's first anniversary
- Switched teams at work to work as a Unix Sys admin.
- Had my first week off of work, spent my time spending the pay packet I'd just got.
- Became old.
- Basically nothing, except not blogging much.
- Holidayed in Turkey and met the other side of Sara's family.
Now on with the next year.
Post idea stole from Andrew Pollock.